Thursday, January 2, 2014

Returning Tomorrow

Good news! After a lot of reflection -- I'd considered doing this at the beginning of 2013 -- I'm reviving this blog tomorrow.

What you'll see is an expanded range of topics. Sure, I'll talk about barefoot stuff here and there, but I also plan to post all kinds of commentary on national and world events, recipes, tips for better living, and much more!

To get ready, make sure to get an email subscription to this blog. Just put your address into the box in the left column of this page.

If you're on Facebook, I also recommend you Like my page there (by clicking the Like button in the right column of this page). I'll be sharing a lot of things there that never show up here.

I also continue to post on Twitter. Find me there at @BarefootVoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related from LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails