Thank you for visiting Barefoot and Grounded! Below I've listed what I believe are the "highlights" of my posts the last few years. I hope that you may find good information and encouragement from them and will further your barefoot journey:
- Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Barefootedness - You have a natural biological freedom to live without shoes. Fight for it!
- Exposing Another Healthy Taboo - What other natural and beneficial activity has seen unnecessary scrutiny - but unlike bare feet is protect by law in most places?
- A Backwards Look at Liability - Who should be liable for injury to our feet: Those who encourage barefoot living or those who make shoes that damage our feet?
- Bare Feet v. 'Barefoot' Shoes: The BIG Difference - It's all about sensation. You feel me?
- When It Comes to Shoes, More Is Less - How much shoe is too much shoe?
- If the Tables Were Turned: Hypothetical Reactions to the New 'Fad' of Shoes - What if we lived in a barefoot world and people started promoting the shod lifestyle?
- 18 Questions to Ask Yourself if You Are Opposed to People Going Barefoot - Really think about the positives and negatives.
- An Interview with a Podiatrist and 'Barefoot Advocate,' Dr. Steve Bloor - He turned his practice upside down after realizing the truth about feet and shoes.
- Reflections on a "Barefoot Book" Tour: An Interview with Author Daniel Howell - Dr. Howell shares some interesting stories about acceptance and total rejection of his bare feet.
- Most Facebook Users Would Go Barefoot in Public: Poll - A statistically significant survey with some surprising numbers.
- Driving Barefoot May Noticeably Improve Gas Mileage - A short study comparing shod v. barefoot driving.