Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Q&A: Return to Running

When is your next run? - Submitted by Anonymous

Thanks for your question!

At this point it's hard to say when I'll return to running. Though my doctor wants a follow-up at four weeks, it could be a total of six to eight before I'm back out there. That could mean that I don't start running again until April. After that, it could take a while to recondition my legs to the point that I'd be ready to run an organized race.

As of right now I'm tentatively planning for my first race back to be the Hospital Hill 5K here in Kansas City on June 5, 2010. That should give me plenty of time to recover from the stress fracture and recondition for the race. Let's all cross our fingers.

Question(s) About Barefooted Living?

1 comment:

Related from LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails