Wednesday, May 26, 2010

REWIND: Listen to My Thoughts on Barefooting

Want to hear my thoughts on barefooting beyond what you read here? The good folks over at Living Barefoot have released their ninth episode of The Living Barefoot Show. It's the recording of the live call-in show in which I participated back in October. Hear my thoughts on what makes a "barefooter," why I don't go barefooted everywhere and more. Check it out at the following link or download off of iTunes (search for "The Living Barefoot Show"). My participation begins at about the three-minute mark.

The Living Barefoot Show Episode 9 - LIVE Call-In Show from Oct. 2009
"An Ode to Baby Wipes," the blog post I referenced in the show.

Image from Sagworks

NOTE: Occasionally I "rewind" this blog to repost an earlier entry that many readers may have missed. As I will be very busy for a few weeks getting ready for the "hard launch" of The Primalfoot Alliance, I thought I'd leave this blog with a link to a program on which I shared my thoughts on barefooting. If you listen carefully, you'll even hear some of my first ideas that led to the creation of The Primalfoot Alliance. I hope you enjoy it. This post was originally published on January 25, 2010.

What do you think of the thoughts I shared in the podcast? Please leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related from LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails