Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Facebook Page

I've added a new way for my readers to receive content from me. Facebook users may now "Like" my new page at the 500-MILLION-user service. As I post new entries on my site, those posts will automatically be shared on the Facebook page.

More exciting than that will be the other stuff I share on Facebook. When I find interesting articles about barefooting, running, health or other topics, I'll be sharing them at the page as well. I'll try to post various photos of my barefooting adventures (as feasible), and we'll see what else I can come up with.

As this content is all posted to the page, it will also show up in Facebook users' timelines, meaning that they don't have to travel to my blog for new content. My content will conveniently show up where they already are.

To "Like" my new Facebook page and get a preview of it, check out the box below.

2 comments:

  1. And for those of us who shut down our Facebook accounts? Are we going to miss any of the barefoot goodness by just continuing to visit by way of RSS feeds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse,
    Nothing about the RSS feed of this blog will change. Any blog posts to BarefootandGrounded.com will still come through without issue.

    What you WILL miss is any supplemental links or photos that I share at the Facebook page. If there's an interesting news story about barefooting that I post, you won't see it in your RSS feed. If I put up a photo of a recent barefoot adventure, you won't see that either.

    I do cross-post a lot of this stuff to Twitter, too, so you can always follow me there. I'm @BarefootMichael.

    ReplyDelete

Related from LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails