Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Not Going to "Fall" Down

I'm going camping this weekend.

But when I return, so will more information and discussion right here at Barefoot and Grounded. I've got a lot to talk about from product reviews to my thoughts on all things barefoot.

A new poll will open up next week, too. Check out the results from the last one. Even though we've got a lot of barefoot fans, we have a lot of work to do to help you "shoddies" step INTO your comfort zone.

Many people take a hiatus from barefooting for the colder months. I assure you that I'm going to head full steam into fall and winter determined to stay as barefoot or minimalist as possible.

I'm looking forward to talking with you about it all...after I come back from camping. :-)

Smiles,
Michael

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice looking feature, but it seems to be broken for me. I attempted the import, I provided my yahoo credentials, I agree to allow access to yahoo and I am shown a list of my delicious bookmarks. When I click the 'Import Checked Items' an error is displayed. "an error occurred parseerror: undefined.

    ReplyDelete

Related from LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails