Friday, April 9, 2010

Coming Next Week: The 'Barefoot and Grounded' Rewind

Every once and a while I look back through my earlier blog posts and find that some are still pertinent and contain information that I care very deeply about. Unfortunately, because of the nature of a blog, many of those blog posts are likely never read anymore.

Keeping that in mind, I've decided to do a "rewind" next week. I'd like to repost seven of your and my favorite blog posts since I started this thing last year. After next week, I'll occasionally repost others as time allows.

If you're a long-time reader, is there an article here that really spoke to you and still comes to mind? Was there something I talked about that you think everyone needs to read again? If you're a newer reader, go back and look at my archive toward the bottom of the links on the right. Is there anything that you think should be bumped back into the forefront? Please leave your recommendations in the comments section below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related from LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails